Welcome to the first web page I've
ever created. Through a process of intense trial and error, I have finally
thrown something together for your reading and viewing pleasure.
- I grew up in Santo Domingo, Dominican
Republic. To find out more about it, click
- Submerge yourself into the wonderful
world of Molecular Biology's Polymerase
- To get back to the molecular biology home
page click here.
- Here's a link to one of my buddy's
pages. Check it out, there's a picture of me there on a cool Harley
- My molecular biology studies have
lately led me to dwell upon the nature of the Tumor Suppressor protein
p53. Click on Genbank
search to stand in awe of the nature of this protein as well as some
species that posses it.
- For my second exam in this course
I had to find a Rasmol image of the Taq DNA polymerase
- To see evidence showing that resistance
protein RPP5 has high degree of sequence similarity to TMV resistance protein,
- For my third homepage assignment
I ran a macDNA analysis of the p58 protein.
- If you want to see my review paper
on a topic in Molecular Biology click review.
Please send complements and praise
only to firstname.lastname@example.org