Lecture cannot cover everything in assigned
1. The daily reading schedule provides the
students with a very specific outline of material to be covered in each
lecture. The reading assignments refer to pages in the Study Guide. Students
are expected to have read before they come to class.
2. Lecture on the highlights or most difficult concepts. Expect students
to ask questions about topics they don't understand.
3. Call on students to answer questions:
- reward system for preparing before class interactive
- active learning facilitates discussion and student questions
© Copyright 2000 Department of Biology, Davidson College, Davidson,
Send comments, questions, and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org