developed by Paul Brantley of ITS
1. Double-click on "My Computer" to open Windows Explorer.
2. Click on the "Folders" toolbar icon to give you the “two panes” interface.
3. In the Address bar, type in the name of the FTP site and press Enter. For example, to get to the BioServer, type:
4. On the resulting Log On As dialog box, enter:
- User name in the format: davidson\username
5. Click the Log On button
6. You can now copy and paste from the open FTP folder to the local hard drive and vice versa.
Molecular Biology Main Page
Biology Main Page