Chapter 6: Proteomics
Section 6.1 Introduction
- What do all these proteins do?
- Which proteins are needed in different conditions?
- Can you live without some proteins?
6.1 How do you know if you have sampled enough
Section 6.2 Protein 3D Structures
- Does a proteins shape reveal its function?
- Can we use structures to develop better drugs?
- Can one protein kill you?
Section 6.3 Protein Interaction
- Which proteins interact with each other?
- How can we measure protein interactions?
- Is it possible to understand proteome-wide interactions?
6.2 Is Sup35 a central protein in the network?
Section 6.4 Measuring Proteins
- How do we know which proteins are present?
- What proteins do our white blood cells need to kill
- How much of each protein is present?
- Can we make protein chips?
- Are all cells equal?
- What does a proteome produce?
Molecular Biology Course
Biology Course Materials
Biology Home Page
© Copyright 2003 Department of Biology, Davidson College,
Davidson, NC 28035
Send comments, questions, and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org