Antibody Resource Page
Monoclonal and Polyclonal Antibodies
Life Cycle of HIV and Drug Interactions
Great interactive animations, one of the best available anywhere!
Immunoglobulins and MHC chime scripts
The ELISA Method
- links from New Zealand
Immunology Problem Sets & Tutorials
Antibody Production by Lymphocytes
Developmental Studies Hybridoma Bank
Introduction to Blood Morphology
Monoclonals Antibody Production
(Very good combination of figures and text)
The Study of Antibody Recognition
Interactive Flash animations.
of a light chain to demonstrate how antibodies can bind to so many different epitopes.
- shows how the method of reverse transcriptase-PCR is performed and some sample data are produced.
MHC I antigen loading
shows how MHC class one molecules acquire their antigens for presentation on the cell surface.
MHC II antigen loading
- shows how MHC class two molecules acquire their antigens for presentation on the cell surface.
ions as second messengers
- shows how ligand binding to a receptor initiates the production of IP
and release of Ca
ions from the ER.
B Cell Maturation
- shows intracellular and extracellular interactions that illustrate the maturation stages of B cells in the bone marrow.
Hyperlinked Human Histology
- Go from the organ level down to the cellular level in the lymph node, thymus, spleen, bone marrow, and blood cells.
Return to List of Links
Davidson College Biology Department Home Page