B. Labs / Independent Studies / Research
A. Math and Biology - Across the Campus
B. GCAT - Across the Country
A. Formal Educational Assessment
B. Practical and Intellectual
C. Career Shaping
1) Teacher workshops - NCBC and hands-on training in methods and pedagogical uses
2) Collective Wisdom - Web site with protocols, syllabi, lab prep notes, etc.
3) Core Facilities - Centalized place for printing and reading chips, kits for experiments, etc.
4) Proteomics - 3D visualization, Crystalizing proteins, yeast two-hyrbid, protein microarrays, etc.
5) Curriculum Sharing - One stop shopping for links to relevant sites
6) Faculty Exchanges - short-term grants that allow faculty to learn from each other in situ