Study Guide Approach to Teaching Biology
- Create a framework for learning related information.
- Provide motivation for learning material.
- Present fundamentals of biology in appropriate context.
- Improve retention of material through active participation.
- Use interesting story lines as context for learning.
- Utilize additional text and graphics to suppliment text
- Supply a clear set of expectations for each class meeting.
Image taken from an interactive
Virtual Plant Cell program on WWW that helps students understand how
paraquat kills plant cells.
© Copyright 2000 Department of Biology, Davidson College, Davidson,
Send comments, questions, and suggestions to: email@example.com